1. Policy & Administrative Reforms
2. Transparency & Social accountability
3. Efficient Public Service Delivery
4. Effective Internal Control Enforcement Category
5. Business Integrity Category
6. Integrity Personality of the Year
All public/private sector institutions at the national, regional, local, municipal, city level in Ghana are eligible for nomination.
For the Integrity Personality of the year, a nominee MUST be a Ghanaian, in active service in either the Public/Civil service or Private sector in Ghana to be eligible. The nominee must be between the ages of 18 to 60 years.
To nominate yourself or an institution, complete a nomination form directly on the Ghana Integrity Awards website or downloaded, fill and submit the nomination form to the Ghana Integrity Initiative Mailing address or via an email.